Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bye bye Iceland

Next week will be the most sad but also happiest week this year for me. Sad because I will be leaving this wonderful place. But also happy because I carry unforgetable memories and some new friendships with me home.
And Arturs shares this destiny with me...

So we decided to have a little "Bye bye Iceland"-meeting on Monday 12th December in Kaffi Kúltúra.

We (Arturs, Christian and Svetla... Yes poor Svetla who has to leave as well. But lucky Svetla will come back ;-) ), so we would be more than happy to see your face that evening. (The rest of your body is of course welcome as well)

Monday 12th December 2005
21:00
Kaffi Kúltúra (in Intercultural house on Hverfisgata 18)

If you read this then:
1. Spread the news
2. Come
3. Make sure that everybody comes you told about this meeting ;-)

See you there,
Christian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry i didnt make it to your goodbye meeting, i was so stuck in my books that monday came and went and i didnt notice, sorry
have fun